This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for - Share Point Developer
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)
- Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional
- Act as a senior technical resource at client locations and guide the project teams as well as
- customers on important technological decisions and ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of
- Participate in design, code, test reviews cycles.
- Aid the presales process by lending your SharePoint expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
- Provide leadership in gaining insight on functional and non-functional requirements related to
- technical delivery of projects.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc.
- Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture
- design implementation based on communication with project teams.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 12 years of overall software development experience.
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Information Worker infrastructure and architecture, software architecture principles as applies to solutions and application architectures (specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects).
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, SPFx, Visual Studio, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET, .Net, WWF
- Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as products from AvePoint, Metalogix, Quest, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with demonstrated expertise on the SharePoint platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint including intranet and extranet portals as well as external web sites.
- Experience with Central Administration, MySites, Lists, Content types, workflows, web parts, etc.
- Working understanding of web services, BDC/BCS, Excel services, etc.
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Relevant working experience including expertise in âEnterprise Architectureâ consulting skills such as
- interviewing stakeholders, conducting architecture reviews, and consensus building.
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Project management skills/experience.
- Prior consulting / contracting experience.
Required Candidate profileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
We are looking to grow rapidly, and we are on the lookout for dynamic professionals in the field of technology and recruitment, to join our team and help us reach our objective. We provide competitive packages, opportunities for training and career development, and a possibility to make a real difference in a fast paced, meritocratic, functionality driven, but enjoyable environment.