Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
- Mange the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget.
- Ensure all WPB Features are kept with correct status and RAG information for accurate management reporting.
- Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies.
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees.
- Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Enforce process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as: disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines development.
- Help in the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice.
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, Security controls and technology architecture designs
- Ensure all stakeholder are engaged on time, publish timeline and manages Release.
- Also should able to run Scrum of Scrum.
- Should able to facilitate removal of impediment and track risk and dependency, escalate if necessary.
- Establish effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework and coordination of cross technology teams, cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
- Manage agile delivery of epics and stories in the backlog using Kanban or Scrum from requirements through to production
- Manage agile planning forums for taking stories from backlog into delivery.
E.g. SAFe Programme Increment Planning, and Sprint Planning.
- Financial management and tracking of effort undertaken to deliver features, plus financial management of non
-resourcing costs as required (e.g. licensing, hardware)
- Management and reporting of Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Weekly status reporting to programme lead and business stakeholders, ensuring full traceability between requirements, effort, cost and status
- Management and execution of IT Security, Risk and Regulatory and Compliance governance processes
- Management and execution of Change and Release Management processes
- Management of Service Transition activities as part of Go Live readiness
- Engage with PMO for resourcing and other administration matters
Qualifications and experience
- Kanban and Scrum project delivery
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) increment delivery
- Experience working with third party resources and software providers
- Experience managing globally distributed engineering teams
- Financial Services experience and familiarity with industry regulations and standards
- Cloud delivery or migration experience
- UI/UX and Digital Marketing experience
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED