Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Devstudio Developer- Insurance Domain
- The Devstudio developer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining Insurance products that uses Devstudio toolkit framework as the development framework.
- Devstudio is a Client's proprietary framework. Client has built this framework in house, using Oracle and many open source software.
- The Devstudio is a low code development platform which provides environment for developers to create application software through graphical user interfaces and configuration instead of traditional computer programming.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop Oracle objects such as packages, procedures, views, materialized views, triggers for high-performing transactional/reporting applications
- Design and develop Oracle objects for high-performing database batch processes
- Database design for transactional and reporting applications
- Delivery of work estimates for proposed changes, both small and large in scope
- Write clear program/module technical specifications including specifications for others to build
- Coding, testing and Quality Assurance support for very complex Oracle procedures
- Peer review of others’ work
- Performance tuning, profiling and monitoring of SQL through a variety of tools and applications with the performance tuning group and supporting the application benchmarking activities.
- Troubleshooting problems and analyzing solutions to them
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Designing and developing Oracle object such as Tables, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures & Functions in PL/SQL, Packages in PL/SQL, Materialized Views, Dynamic SQL
- Extensive experience in analyzing, designing and building of complex database transaction and reporting solutions o Performance tuning, profiling and monitoring slow performing SQL
- Good Communication Skills o Highly motivated self-starter Desired
- Experience with complex data modeling/entity relation modeling and design techniques, database normalization theory, data dictionary techniques, and schema design techniques
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED