Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Healthcare Practice Head
- Needs to build healthcare competency with high focus on Provider segment
- Work closely with Sales and Internal Service Lines - Data & Experience, ADM, Automation and Infra teams to support existing engagements and prospect for new engagements & clients
- Closely replicate startup work environment, thought process and best practices
- Participate in digital transformation engagements
- Support presales and sales support initiatives for healthcare practice
- Support partnerships with traditional products as well as new age-Health care technology players
- Rollout best practices and processes around consulting
Education (includes formal education, certifications, accreditations, etc.)
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M. Tech/MCA from a reputed institute or related technical degree
- MBA from a leading college
- Online certifications in the area of data and digital would be added advantage
- Techno-functional Consultant with overall IT experience of around 15-20 years with hands on consulting experience across Healthcare - Provider, Payer, Care Management, Supply chain, Regulatory/ Government ecosystem
- Worked in the past around the following areas: FHIR Standards, Experience Design for Providers, Provider Data Management/ Big Data/ Analytics, API Management, Salesforce CRM, EHR, Intelligent Automation within Healthcare, Application Modernization Services, Supply Chain Optimization, Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, Digital Workplace Services etc.
- Worked/ created solutions around new age technology areas- Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Data Analytics, IoT etc. while supporting healthcare customers
- Good visibility into business case creation/ project definition and subsequently been a member of the execution team for digital initiatives such as experience transformation, core modernization, technology & process simplification, BPM & RPA engagements, data lake implementations, analytics & MIS etc.
- Needs to have good understanding of the agile execution methodology
- Familiarity with HER/EMR platforms such as EPIC, Cerner etc.
- Needs to be familiar with consulting methodologies and frameworks
- Good customer facing and communication skills
Technical Skills (Nice to have)
High level understanding of project principles; including planning, cost, quality, schedule, gated process and critical path management
Familiarity with any of the open source tools &technologies, HTML, R, Python, SAS, BI, Middleware platforms would be an added advantage (nice to have)
Additional Comments, If Any (Upto 100 Characters)- Internal
Needs to be Hands-on, Flexibility to be part of Client Engagements, Shape Large Deals and Client Conversations.
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we would be more than glad to help you.
Role:Practice Head / Practice Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED