Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
JOB DESCRIPTION/ REQUIREMENT
- Strong IT analyst to deliver CCAR requirements, with the current focus on PPNR functionality.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and communicating with stakeholders to drive clear and concise requirements.
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle and ensuring the project follows SDLC principles/standards where applicable.
- Collaborating with other analysts within the team efficiently and in an organized fashion.
- Analyzing requirements and proposing functional solutions whilst aligning to IT design principles. In many cases this analysis will be reviewing multiple end user applications such as Excel.
- Documenting functional requirements, specifically creating functional acceptance tests to support test driven development.
- Continuously collaborating and discussing functional requirements with developers as they implement the various solutions.
- Having a holistic view on front to back CCAR business processes and architecture, specifically for PPNR and engaging with multiple teams that support the various processes.
- Supporting QA to help identify and create test cases – this includes identifying test data that is required.
- Testing functional requirements in test environments and drive defect/issue resolution. Also includes supporting users during their testing cycle.
- A strong CCAR background, preferably with PPNR experience. This includes business processes and applications that support them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience as an IT BA in a high-pressure environment with globally distributed teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A robust understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle..
- Experience writing acceptance tests to support test driven development (preferably using tools such as Fitnesse).
- Experience using tools such as MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence, Fitnesse. Toad, SQL developer.
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:RMG Team - Jobs@ruboid.com
Contact Company:RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:515, Victoria Park, Block GN,, Sector V, Saltlake,, KOLKATA, West Bengal - 700091,India|91-33-40054900