Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Linux Admin
- Responsible for all technical solutions that includes Project planning and execution for HP Unix, SUSE Linux, IBM Power and storage platforms.
- Experience in VNX file administration, ability to handle local and remote configuration and management
- Familiar with the storage monitoring tools such as ECC, UNIVMAX, VIPR SRM, unisphere, webtools
- Handling on the escalation on HP-Unix, Suse Linux and power system, AIX.
- Good Knowledge on various IBM Technologies like LPAR, DLPAR,NIM, HACMP and VIOS
- Good Knowledge & worked on User Management and Disk Management
- Familiarity with the SUSE Linux kernel, device driver, core kernel development model and practices.
- Technical Experience in SUSE and Red Hat Linux OS and services.
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies like XEN & KVM
- Solid understanding hardware architectures predominantly x86 and x86_64
- Good knowledge of Linux debugging tools
- Experience with SAP running on SUSE Linux is a plus
- Hands-on experience on OS Patching, OS upgrade, and device driver upgrade
- Conversant on Filesystem Management on SuSE/Redhat Linux
- Strong knowledge on Shell scripting
- Involved in the planning, sizing, designing power system hardware layout, data center installation and movement projects
- Responsible for deliverables as per SLA to internal and external customers
- Working on solutions designing, planning, Installation & troubleshooting of HP-Unix, MC Service Gurad, AIX, Power HA Cluster, and VIOs
- Taking ownership of problems, solving High Tier cases helping the users.
- Handling ticket assignment to the team & work load distribution to the team.
- Involved in all the escalated case to analyze logs, and provide the root cause
- Worked on IBM high end power servers and storages - installation, service and management.
- System administration experience on HPUX, AIX, SUSE LINUX would be an added value.
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED