Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
- Identifying market trends and opportunities for existing and planned products and working with the Product Management team to understand associated requirements and ensure they are addressed in future releases.
- Determining go-to-market strategies and associated tactics and working with internal and external resources to implement them.
- Planning and managing new product/new version launches.
- Market segmentation, targeting, positioning, and value-proposition-based messaging development.
- Collaborate with demand gen team on persona development, customer journey mapping, and related campaign and asset implications.
- Competitive research and analysis, ultimately translated into competitive positioning approaches, messaging, and related assets such as sales team battle cards.
- Personal authorship of thought leadership and other content assets, and management of content development efforts by internal and external writers.
- Collaborating with Analyst Relations to ensure highly competitive analyst query responses, ensuring the highest possible rankings of LTI products in Analyst reports.
- Developing product-related internal communications.
- Specific, demonstrable experience in most or all of the above areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with ownership of and accountability for results.
- Tech savvy; MS Office (Powerpoint, word, excel) skills are required.
- Project management and collaboration tool (e.g. MS Project, Teams) experience desired.
- Strong organization skills, project management skills, record keeping, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with very high personal integrity.
- Candidates with domain understanding across data & analytics products, especially AI/ML-based products, will be preferred.
- 2-4 years of B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience
- An approach to problem solving that balances creative and analytical thinking
- Outstanding attention to detail
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED