Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
- Job location : Mumbai
- Exp Range : 5 to 8 Yrs in SAP
• Knowledge of Business objects Webi reports, Bex Queries in BW
• Experience of at least 3 fully implemented projects
• Complete understanding of all the modules of SAP
• Excellent management and problem-solving skills
• Plan, Define and Manage BW/BI testing deliverables related to BW extraction post source systems ECC upgrade
• Formulate Key BI technical requirements
• Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions
• Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
• Fully aware of other SAP NetWeaver tools
• Participate in morning and evening handover calls with onsite/offshore project manager and reports on BW/BO test efforts updates
• Build/execute and update any of the BW side of reports in BW post ECC source system upgrade
• Participate in cutover calls, be a team player to work adhoc requests coming as part of project needs during cutover and odd hours support
• Participate for SAP BE testing efforts as part of built, test, deploy Projects systems SANDBOX, DEV, QA, PROD (MOCK and Dress Rehearsal), go-live work
• Work with offshore functional and technical team members to progress on the issues needing attention to resolve and outstanding issue
• Help functional testing, performance testing for security related efforts.
• Experience in managing access of SAP OSS service for resolving any SAP BW related Bugs/Issues, Participate & actively in SAP audits that might arise as part of upgrade project from BW side
• Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations
• Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently and can manage own workload with little to no supervision
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines and cope with constantly changing priorities
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards and maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction Logistics.
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED