Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for - SAP FICO Consultant
Exp Range – 6-10 Years
Skills & Requirements:
- Full Life-cycle experience as a SAP FICO Consultant working on all facets from system design to post go live support preferred.
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions with strong knowledge of Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting processes and best practices.
- Expertise in the configuration, testing and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO).
- Experience on development of custom objects, including creation of functional specification document, handover of requirements to technical team and able to understand basic coding principles
- Experience in setting up of automatic payment program and point to point banking interfaces and DMEE awareness
- Additional experience with general Controlling functions COPA, PCA, Material Ledger (including Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Allocations, and Activity Pricing) and intercompany transactions.
- Fully understand and apply Group Accounting Policies and relevant Group & Finance Standards & Practices
- Experience with monthly, quarterly and annual close Processes.
- Agile project experience.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modeling.
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA certification preferred.
- Lean Practitioner training and experience are an asset.
Typical Job Grade of Supervisor/Manager: JG3 or higher
Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT"
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED