This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Selenium Automation QA with Java
- Strong in Manual Testing concepts
- Strong experience in QA or application development
- Good Automation script creation knowledge (Java / Selenium/VBScript/Groovy Script)
- Should have Delivered on at least One Automation Project on Selenium (Java)/Ready API(groovy Script)
- Database and ETL testing Knowledge will be added advantage
- Knowledge of commodity markets, data, editorial content, and principles will be plus
- Strong command on essential technologies: SQL scripting, PL/SQL, API.
- Experience in API testing using Postman / Ready API / Soap UI / Rest-Assured.
- Should be able to create functional automation scripts using Selenium / Java.
- Should be able to create SQL queries that can parse and validate business rules/calculations across tables to ensure the maximum possible data coverage.
- Strong experience in MS Excel Add-in, Web, and cross browser testing.
- Knowledge of Mobile testing, Web service testing etc.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management system, and documentation.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
- Ability to lead test efforts, motivate and mentor staff.
- Work in the Agile environment and adhere to all QA best practices.
- Perform functional, automation, database and API testing for a wide range of enterprise applications.
- Attend, contribute in sprint planning sessions and design test approaches to test user stories within the same sprint and look for the opportunities to automate tests by identifying the areas so as to minimize retesting.
- Initiate and support performance and security testing.
- Perform Functional, Integration, Regression, Re- testing and contribute to automation.
- Analyze product requirements and ensure the testing strategy is aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools to continuously build automated regression test suite.
- Write test cases and scenarios from the requirements/designs; manage bug tracking; Test Analysis and Reporting
- Active co-operation/collaboration with the teams at various geographic locations
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Provide prompt response and support in resolving critical issues (along with the development team)
- Experience with Jmeter will be plus
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:515, Victoria Park, Block GN,, Sector V, Saltlake,, KOLKATA, West Bengal - 700091,India|91-33-40054900
Reference Id:SELEST| HYD| RUBOID