Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Senior Advisor - Incident Response
- Use expertise in malware reverse engineering andanalysis to evaluate and analyze complex malicious codethrough the use of static and dynamic malware analysistools, including disassemblers, debuggers, virtualmachines, hex editors, and un-packers.
- Perform research in the area of malicious software,vulnerabilities, and exploitation tactics, and recommendpreventative or defensive actions.
- Conduct reverse-engineering for known and suspectedmalware files. Investigate instances of malicious code todetermine attack vector and payload, and to determinethe extent of damage and data exfiltration.
- Produce reports detailing attributes and functionality ofmalware, and indicators that can be used for malwareidentification/detection, to include behavior, identifiedinfrastructure used for command and control, andmitigation techniques.
- Analyze the relationship between agiven sample of malware and other knownsamples/families of malware, and notable features thatindicate the origin or sophistication of the malware and itsauthors.
- Develop network and host-based signatures to identifyspecific malware. Recommend heuristic or anomaly baseddetection methods.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the detection,analysis and mitigation of malware, trends in malwaredevelopment and capabilities, and proficiency withmalware analysis capabilities.
- Support the maintenance of malware analysis platformsand tool sets, identify requirements for new malwareanalysis capabilities, and contribute to the developmentmonitor and where possible
- Ensure Problems and MajorIncidents are permanently fixed (including identifying,recording and allocation of Problems/Major Incidents tothe relevant team)
- Experience conducting analysis/investigation andcontainment of potential data breaches or cyber securityincidents.
- Ability to lead technical bridge lines to develop quickcontainment solutions to cyber-security incidents
- Respond to critical security incidents and superviseescalation teams to close incidents with response,containment, and remediation actions.
- Create, maintain, and promote a set of CSIRT operationplaybooks to effectively trigger and execute the securityincident response process.
- Present incident response report and lessons learned tomanagement.
- Document vulnerabilities and exploits used by malware
- Analyze, evaluate, and document malicious codebehavior
- Provide security control enhancement recommendationsbased on security incident data
- Communicate and build effective relationships withpeople at all levels
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits,malware, and digital forensics.
- Ability to manage projects, milestones, and deliverablesfor business-related objectives.
- Provide situational awareness on the current threatlandscape and the techniques, tactics and proceduresassociated with specific threatsof new malware analysis tools and techniques.
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:RMG Team
Contact Company:RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:515, Victoria Park, Block GN,, Sector V, Saltlake,, KOLKATA, West Bengal - 700091,India|91-33-40054900