Roles and ResponsibilitiesGreetings from Ruboid!!
This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -WAS ADMIN L3
Exp Range –7-12 Years
Location – Mumbai/ Pune/ Bangalore/ Chennai
Key Skill : WAS L3 +Linux + SSL
- 5 to 7 years experience in IT with of IBM WebSphere Administration, Linux, Solaris, AIX and windows Platforms.
- Installing, configuring and administering/managing WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- candidate should have experience in migrating WAS from version to version.
- Installing, configuring and integration IHS.
- Configuring and integrating applications with Single-SignOn (SSO)Triaging and resolving issues with WebSphere and associated technologies.
- Should have JMS & JDBC Provider configuration experience in cluster environment.
- Trouble shooting of WAS environment and applications (Analyze JVM logs, Trace Logs, FFDC, native logs, java core, heap dumps)
- Performance tuning WAS, BPM by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, heap size and optimizing other JVM parameters Work with Enterprise Architecture team and development teams for with WebSphere Application server and Portal Server implementations
- Writing JACL/Jython, Unix shell Scripting for administrationTroubleshooting SSL issues and installation of SSL over IHS & WAS.
- Set up secure environment with SSL, Self-Signed and CA issued certs and keystores (jks, kdb)Involve in ongoing research, development and testing of WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Security Vulnerability.
- This includes configuration of DMZ environment Participating in an On-Call rotation of staff to support various Web and Application Server technologies.
- In addition, the group engages in setup, deploys, security management, capacity management, and will coordinate backup / restore and system recovery activities.
- Desired Skills/Certifications:Manage multiple high-profile, complex production applications and implement changes involving multiple teams with minimal disruption to end usersProvide support for scheduled weekend releases and planned implementations
- Provide 24x7 Production crisis support, trouble shooting, monitoring, disaster recovery and urgent maintenance.
- Migration and Other Concepts are plus Experienced with disaster recovery plan, procedures and declared emergenciesInstalling and configuring LDAPManaging user repositories i.e. file-based, LDAP for federated repositories / virtual realms.
- Understanding the different requirements of use and nuances.Setup and understand Security DomainsSetting up SSL certificates.
- Understanding CA (certificate Authorities), CSRs (Certificate Signing Requests) and how to manage chained certificates.
- Know how to manage key stores and trust stores via admin console and via scripting.
- Maybe also learn OpenSSL. Also ikeyman Tool from IBM and GSKit.
- TuningTest, tweak and tune various WebSphere settingsUnderstand the principles of migrationProfile versions and how they affect DMGRs and Cells.
- Also profile augmentation. PMT and manageprofiles.sh etc.
- Application upgrades and typical issues with JDK versions
- Application Debugging Understanding how to spot general issues and help perform route-cause analysis for Java stack trace.
- Appreciate how JEE applications are packaged, what they are comprised of for example: EJB, JAR, RAR, web modules (WARs).
- Be familiar with popular programming APIs such as Spring, Struts, JSF and know the differenceUnderstand Web 2.0 so you can help debug applications
- Understand HMTL and Java scriptKnow what the browser DOM is.know how web-services work to debug endpoint issues
Desired Candidate ProfileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED