This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Citrix SME/Architect / Adminfor Citrix / VDI environment.
Job Location - Bangalore
Experience - 7 Yrs+
NP- Immediate to 15 Days
- Prioritize major incidents based on business impact to the client
- Adopt the given technology to meet the drift of customer and business requirements.
- Set up a medium to large extent office, support data center services, remote servers, and set up remote site by configuring needed infrastructure
- Analyse and research options for collaborates with exiting external systems
- Participate in architectural planning for service management and service assurance
- Perform solution testing, debugging and refinements to produce the required end-product
- Prepare program-level, user-level documentation on an as-needed-basis
- Provide and receive technical direction as required to ensure program deadlines are met
- Managing Vendor and Customer relationship
- Monitor systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards
- Enforce drop dead time to prevent outage outside of change window
- Provide updates / communication to senior management on the status of Citrix support related incidents
- Lead daily Operations meetings provided there are no P1 incidents running
- Aid with identifying problem management trends
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 7+ years of experience in Citrix Admin environment
- Experience working on Citrix deployment and Security & Management along with expertise in Citrix- RES
- Hands-on knowledge on user administration (performance tuning of Citrix) along with Infrastructure team to coordinate updates and patches
- Experience on implementation and troubleshooting skills of Citrix NetScaler (Access Gateway, Load Balancing) and XenApp/XenDesktop 7.12 to 7.18 suite.
- Experience in handling SOP's, design documents and knowledge of PVS 7.15 LTSR, Citrix management tools like Director, Studio, Admin Console etc
- Proven ability implementing Best Practices, Optimization, Fine Tuning skills on Citrix Infrastructure (Inclusive of Storefront, DDCs, PVS, MCS)
- Proficient in granular level of monitoring and management skills in identifying potential issues proactively on core Citrix infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability in technical implementation skills on creation of golden Image (Manual/ Automated Build), vDisk sealing Process (Manual/Automated)
- Proficient in AD/GPO/DNS/DHCP for the Citrix/VDI environments
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
Proficient in working with high availability environment along with alignment to process (ITIL)
You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Citrix Administrator, you are responsible for application upgrades & deployments in Citrix servers.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Conduct Server health check (Basic health)
- Generate Farm reports (6.5 in UK and 7.15 LTSR in US environment)
- Sizing and Capacity Estimation (New Build)
- Access provisioning and de-provisioning
- Considerable initiative and discernment relative to problem determination / resolution and telephone etiquette
- 5+ years of shown experience in Citrix VDI Administration
- Ability to monitor Citrix environment, solving issues (Raised from L2 & L3) and write technical specs, requirements gathering
- Hands on experience on Storefront, DDCs, PVS, MCS
- Experience in handling SOP's, design documents and knowledge of PVS 7.x LTSR, Citrix management tools like Director, Studio, Admin Console etc
- Proven ability in handling VDI infrastructure along with knowledge of ITIL processes; especially RCA preparation, incident management and change management
- Proficient to manage Citrix servers and timely resolve the tool generated Auto alerts and user incident tickets for higher resolution
- Working knowledge to execute the Change tasks for the Citrix configuration changes and upgrade configuration changes in multiple environment (DR and Production)
- Coordinate with multiple teams for resolving incident and executing change tickets & MI incidents
- Automation script knowledge required to generate the required Citrix/VDI/BAU reports
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Required Candidate profileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking to grow rapidly, and we are on the lookout for dynamic professionals in the field of technology and recruitment, to join our team and help us reach our objective. We provide competitive packages, opportunities for training and career development, and a possibility to make a real difference in a fast paced, meritocratic, functionality driven, but enjoyable environment.
Contact Company:RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED