This is with regards to an excellent opportunity with us and if you have that unique and unlimited passion for building world-class enterprise software products that turn into actionable intelligence, then we have the right opportunity for you and your career.
This is an opportunity for Permanent Employment with Client of Ruboid
What we are looking for -Full-Stack Architect
Job Location - Bangalore
Experience - 11 Yrs+
NP- Immediate to 15 Days
- Full Stack Developers are senior Developers responsible for designing and building new products/scalable solutions as part of GTS Labs Offerings. Full Stack Developers are responsible for both front end and backend development with skills on Database structures to deliver products in collaboration with clients and client teams.
- Full Stack Developers should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills in conjunction with broad experience in and exposure to different types of development projects, viz. standardized product development to bespoke projects. Deep knowledge of method-based approaches like Agile and Design Thinking is strongly preferred. Knowledge of novel operating models, viz. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) will be an added advantage.
- This role calls for proficiencies in Core web development with ability to translate wireframes to appealing visual designs, Skills on broad framework based language, a backend language, database & storage, Git and REST/RESTful APIs, backed by experiential insights in the web application development domain. Ability to review code and guide frontend and backend developers on all these areas is a prerequisite. Should be proficient in building low latency and highly scalable solutions. IT / IT Service Management related development experience will be a plus.
- Full Stack Developers actively seek to build intellectual capital that drive reuse and support scale out of best practices across clients in a repeatable fashion. They offer and vigorously steer execution of industry leading methods that afford effective code integration, testing and rollout rapidly, at scale.
- The Full Stack Developer is someone who thrives in an open, energetic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment, values creative freedom and an opportunity to be a part of high performance, high impact teams.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise/Skills
- 8+ years of development experience with a focus on building new products and integrating solutions across heterogenous systems
- 7 years of deep expertise in a development domain as a Subject Matter Expert
- 5+ years of hands-on Full Stack experience across 3 or more projects in an agile driven development
- Web Development – HTML/CSS
- Backend language – Should have strong skills on Python & Nodejs. Knowledge on Java, Ruby & PHP is added advantage.
- Storage & Databases – SQL, NoSQL, Web Storage & Scaling
- Orchestration/workflow tools such as Ansible or icam
- Proficiency in Microservices, Spark Jobs and Scala is desirable. Working experience and knowledge on Kafka would be added advantage
- Experience in API design and development – REST / RESTful APIs
- Repositories/Tools: Git, Jira
- Experience in Automated Unit Test Frameworks
- Strong collaboration skills along with strong oral and written communication skills for interactions within and across teams, Clients, geographies and domains.
- Ability to work in situations with technical ambiguity and limited visibility to all variables necessary for problem solving
Required Candidate profileIf you are interested for the above position then, kindly send us the following details (Mandatory) along with an Updated Resume / CV as soon as possible, so that we could process your profile for the same.
Available to join by
Alternate contact number:
Take home salary per month:
Expected Take home salary per month:
Currently working/Not Working/ Serving Notice Period:
If contract, please specify your primary company details with URL:
Required Time to Join:
Please let us know if you are holding any other Offers:
Wishing you all the very best. In case you might want to get in touch with us for better assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than glad to help you.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking to grow rapidly, and we are on the lookout for dynamic professionals in the field of technology and recruitment, to join our team and help us reach our objective. We provide competitive packages, opportunities for training and career development, and a possibility to make a real difference in a fast paced, meritocratic, functionality driven, but enjoyable environment.
Contact Company:RUBOID TECHNOVISION PRIVATE LIMITED